2021 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

How many times has Big Ben had his contract restructured?

I'm just going to stuff it here...... Engine was laying besides his car.....

His agent was talking about a broken leg or legs. Plus he's still healing from his 5th back surgery. If he golfs again, it's way off in the future.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I figure his career is over. May come back for the Senior Tour. But just may call it quits...

GA_Boater

They keep talking about his last wreck, forgetting that Elin caused it when she took a 9 iron to him and his Caddy.

aspeck

Staff member
Mission accomplished! LOL

No one knows what JJ meant, but that doesn't stop Internet speculation.

I didn't see a reunion with TJ or unless Mitochondria is a nickname for Derek.
Look at the second and third letters of mitochondria, they are the same as Pittsburgh. That must mean that JJ is going to Pittsburgh! LOL!

aspeck

Staff member
His agent was talking about a broken leg or legs. Plus he's still healing from his 5th back surgery. If he golfs again, it's way off in the future.
They are now reporting crushing injuries on both legs ... compound fracture and crushed ankle. The crushed ankle is going to make it difficult to ever play again if he was healthy before. Add the bad back and it doesn’t look good for his career. I am concerned about his ability to walk normally again...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Exactly. Nutz to golf. He really has nothing else to prove. I would be more concerned about what daily life will look like after he recovers...
It looks like his car went end over end...

GA_Boater

Look at the second and third letters of mitochondria, they are the same as Pittsburgh. That must mean that JJ is going to Pittsburgh! LOL!

Mitochondria ends in "A", just like Pennsylvania. JJ will look good in Black and Gold!

Exactly. Nutz to golf. He really has nothing else to prove. I would be more concerned about what daily life will look like after he recovers...
It looks like his car went end over end...

I heard something about the docs having to work save his leg. His tournament career may be over, but he still has plenty of things to do if he wants.

aspeck

Staff member
Big Ben, retire already! Let the Steelers know what they have to do going forward ...
On Tuesday evening, NFL Network’s Aditi Kinkhabwala spoke to Ryan Tollner, Roethlisberger’s agent. According to Tollner, the Steelers are working on bringing the two-time Super Bowl winner back for the 2021 season.

“They want Ben back and will contact me soon to address his cap situation,” Tollner told Kinkhabwala. “As we’ve shared since the season ended, we are happy to creatively adjust his contract to help them build the best team possible. A year ago, Ben wasn’t sure if he could throw again, but he battled back to get 12 wins and the 8th division title of his career. They lost steam down the stretch and that doesn’t sit well for him, so the fire burns strong and there is plenty of gas in the tank.”

GA_Boater

Big Ben, retire already! Let the Steelers know what they have to do going forward ...
Regrettably, I agree. Hanging on for one more year makes it harder on the Steelers to move on from the Big Ben era. It was a good run.