2021 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well, apparently it's something in the water

He should be in jail. So what if he got slapped. He wailed on the wife... Not saying the wife shouldn't be accountable too... We didn't see what lead up to it....

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
So its Meyers fault Ettienne hurt his foot ? I think he only had about 3 or 4 snaps in the pre season so far .. IMO Trevor needs reps with the first team to get the timing right .. But The O-line does needs improvement big time ..
Kinda hard not to start the first pick in the draft when all ya got is mulleted mustache as a back up .. LOL !

aspeck

Staff member
So its Meyers fault Ettienne hurt his foot ? I think he only had about 3 or 4 snaps in the pre season so far .. IMO Trevor needs reps with the first team to get the timing right .. But The O-line does needs improvement big time ..
Kinda hard not to start the first pick in the draft when all ya got is mulleted mustache as a back up .. LOL !
Nope, not Meyer's fault Ettienne got hurt, but I think with the weak offensive line and lack of solid offensive weapons on the offense, for the longevity of Lawrence it would be better to bring him on a little slower. Give him more reps in practice, let the team gel a little more and see where they are talent-wise before throwing Trevor to the wolves. I just think it would be better for him. Just my opinion. And you do have the mulleted mustache to lead the way ... he may not have the skills, but he has the experience until Lawrence grows into the position.

aspeck

Staff member

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
The mustached mullet is now an Eagle!
Yes gone but not forgotten ! I haven't heard the particulars on the trade yet .. He was ok and provided some entertainment I guess .. Kinda a one year wonder then teams started figuring him out ..
I still am thinking starting Trevor out right away is best . He's gunna take some lumps no doubt but thats gunna happen even they hold him out ..
Physically he is the best QB on the roster right now .. He needs to take over the offence and the whole team for that matter .. He is undeniably the face and future of the Jaguars ... Is it a lot to ask of the young man ? Yep it sure is ..But all we can do is hope it pans out for us and Trevor . We haven't had much to cheer about for many years .. It's over due ...