411 yds passing for Trask end of 3rd ..Most ever against Dogs

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Trask to take a knee ! 44/28 ..
One more step to ATL ..
GO GATORS !!!!!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I missed it. I was streaming valve lash vids from my phone to the tv...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Is the game still going? Our local NBC went to the 10pm news

aspeck

Staff member
ND wins in double OT.

PSU is pathetic. This was going to be “their year.” Ha! New O-line coach, new D-line coach, new OC. PSU did not handle COVID well in terms of coaching/playing... team in disarray ... actually, just a bunch of individuals right now, no real team. They seemed disinterested in play, no emotion, no excitement, no team ... and that starts at the head coach. $1m per game this year to lose by 16 points to a 27.5 point underdog. Nebraska might win next week (they play PSU).

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
If TL has covid for Clemson why was he walking around the sidelines ?
All I caught of that game was the last OT . I was putting new plug wires on an old Lightwin out in the garage ..

WIMUSKY

Staff member
ND wins in double OT.

PSU is pathetic. This was going to be “their year.” Ha! New O-line coach, new D-line coach, new OC. PSU did not handle COVID well in terms of coaching/playing... team in disarray ... actually, just a bunch of individuals right now, no real team. They seemed disinterested in play, no emotion, no excitement, no team ... and that starts at the head coach. $1m per game this year to lose by 16 points to a 27.5 point underdog. Nebraska might win next week (they play PSU).
It seems like teams get up for certain games. MSU lost to Rutgers, then beat MI and was just pummeled by IA. I think the B1G is a mess. OSU is probably the strongest and Northwestern is doing pretty good. The rest you don't know what you're going to get week to week...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
If TL has covid for Clemson why was he walking around the sidelines ?
All I caught of that game was the last OT . I was putting new plug wires on an old Lightwin out in the garage ..
Good question. Why was he there and if he was well enough to dress, why wasn't he playing?

Maybe unlike the Lightwin, he isn't hitting on all cylinders?

aspeck

Staff member
Big Ben hurts both knees in game against the Cowboys, reports are knee injuries are inconsequential, however, because of his close contact with TE Vance McDonald, who has tested positive for COVID, Big Ben and 3 others are in Quarantine for the next 5 days ...

As high-risk contacts, Roethlisberger, OL Jerald Hawkins RB Jaylen Samuels, and LB Vince Williams must isolate for five days after their last contact with McDonald, and they cannot return to the UPMC Rooney practice facility for at least those five days. They are allowed to participate in team meetings virtually.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Auburn-Mississippi State game is postponed due to positive cases within Mississippi State's program.

Alabama-LSU college football game in jeopardy after Tigers' COVID-19 tests

Air Force-Wyoming (21) is canceled, the second straight game the Falcons have lost.

Utah (24) is trying to assemble spare parts from the scout team and walk-on ranks to play UCLA this week after missing its opener.

California (24) may have to relocate to have a chance to play due to its local health restrictions.

Five different schools are returning to action Saturday after two consecutive weeks on the sideline, led by Wisconsin (25).
The other teams coming back from long layoffs: Army (to play Tulane); UTEP (to play UTSA); North Texas (to play UAB); and Florida International (to play Florida Atlantic).

Arkansas head coach Sam Pittman (26), the landslide leading candidate for SEC Coach of the Year, is out Saturday after testing positive.

Texas A&M (27) has paused its football workouts after a player and a staffer tested positive in the wake of the Aggies’ game against South Carolina.

The ultimate example of the incompatibility between college football and pandemic best practices was the field storming (28) we saw at Notre Dame Saturday night. Which was followed by a remarkably craptastic missive from school president and lead hypocrite, Father John Jenkins (29).

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Big Ben hurts both knees in game against the Cowboys, reports are knee injuries are inconsequential, however, because of his close contact with TE Vance McDonald, who has tested positive for COVID, Big Ben and 3 others are in Quarantine for the next 5 days ...

This the second time in two weeks that a Steeler or opponent has tested positive. Baltimore defensive back Marlon Humphrey was informed his pre-game test was positive AFTER the game last week and the same thing for McDonald, AFTER the game against the Cowboys. It's happened the very same way across the league.

Why can't the NFL figure out something is wrong with their testing? Paging Dr. Fauci!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
File this under nonsense:
According to David Purdum of ESPN.com, someone placed a $99,000 wager on the Packers to beat the Jaguars with the William Hill sports book in Nevada. At odds of -1100, the bet will pay a mere $9,000 if the Packers win.