FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Never existed. Engine/Drive parts are motor/drive specific - either Merc or Volvo if we're talking I/O's.
Everything else is off the shelf, assembled by Four Winns. Cup holders, windshield, seats, etc. Go through Iboats if you're looking to upgrade/replace components and use your forum discount.
As previously mentioned engine and outdrive will be from Merc or /VP you can find parts breakdowns on line using your serial numbers.
If you are asking about hull parts, my sea ray came with a parts book for the hull, including wiring diagrams and all parts details. I was also able to get this electronically on line. So if looking for hull parts I would start with Four Winns tech support. The one issue with hull components is that boat manufacturers don't stock the parts very long after the boat is built. So while I may have Sea Ray part number it doesn't mean you can get it from a dealer. It was very helpful because it had supplier details for items like the fuel sender so I was able to order a direct replacement.