FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
can someone show me on these pictures where the location for the 3-pin diagnostic plug is? I purchased an OBDII scanner and software to check the info on my motor, but I can't seem to locate the correct plug/port.
Yamaha has what it called YDS or YDIS Diagnostic software and cable that hooks to their outboard motors and wave runners, but OBDII is something used in the automobile industry from what I have seen