2008 Monterey 194FS - Rubber cushion holders??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hckrphil

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a 2008 Monterey 194FS. The very front BOW cushion has some type of rubber coupling under the seat (female). It is rubbery. When the seat is set into place, it goes around a harder plastic male piece sticking up........... the 2 pieces together holds the seat in place.

Over the years, the rubber part (female) has started to dry rot a little and has stretched out a bit, not holding the seat that great anymore.

1- What the heck is this piece called?
2- Where can I find them? I could use 3 of them.

Thanks everyone. I can try to get a pic to better help describe what I'm talking about.

Phil

hckrphil

Petty Officer 2nd Class
The hard plastic "male" part is attached to the underside of each seat.......... when set in place it inserts into the rubber female part. I need a few of those rubber female parts.... HAHA, that doesn't sound good...... but you get the idea :)

seat_stub1.jpg
seat_stub2.jpg

Attachments

• seat_stub1.jpg
    seat_stub1.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 2

hckrphil

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Supposedly Monterey no longer makes these............. a friend of my Monterey dealer told him he THOUGHT Boston Whalers still used them. Does anyone have any idea? Monterey dealer called them "seat pucks"...........

hckrphil

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No Title

FOUND THEM. ..... I removed the rubber part I was looking for, on the underside there was a manufacture / part #.

Manufacturer: [FONT=&quot]Eberhard[/FONT]
Part # 776

Went on my favorite auction site and was able to pick them up... (2) for $10. Not bad.....

Attachments

• photo263850.jpg
    photo263850.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 8

Wolfsongaudio

Recruit
No Title

FOUND THEM. ..... I removed the rubber part I was looking for, on the underside there was a manufacture / part #.

Manufacturer: [FONT=&quot]Eberhard[/FONT]
Part # 776

Went on my favorite auction site and was able to pick them up... (2) for $10. Not bad.....
We have similar but not exactly the same parts on our 288SS. The female sockets on ours have a flange that extends beyond the main body. I found the Eberhard page but can't locate one with the flange.

Attachments

• puck.jpg
    puck.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • puck2.jpg
    puck2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.