FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I got the Diacom software to try to figure out what's going on with my motor but can't find where to plug it in at. Seems like a ridiculous question but where is the diagnostics port?? Thanks, Marc
Sure, happy to. It's right where I thought it was but inside of a clip in case. I thought the plug was supposed to clip into the end of the case before I figured it out.