2006 Suzuki DF150 No power to binnacle

Burns1

Cadet
Ive got a 2006 Suzuki DF150 that has no power to the binnacle. My techs told me there was power at the engine but there was not any power on the other side of the wiring harness. So I went out and got a new wiring harness. After putting in the new wiring harness there is still not any power getting to the binnacle. Any ideas on what to check next? Were a authorized Merrcury Yamaha and Evinrude delear and dont deal with the Suzukis as much. Any help would be great.

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
Re: 2006 Suzuki DF150 No power to binnacle

just like all electrical problems on any motor/boat or anything else electrical, trace it out to see where the voltage is being lost.
Sounds like a fuse blown

Burns1

Cadet

just like all electrical problems on any motor/boat or anything else electrical, trace it out to see where the voltage is being lost.
Sounds like a fuse blown

All fuses are good and power is getting to the fuse box. Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for a 06' DF150 Suzuki? Possible bad EMM?

clanton

Rear Admiral

Check the main relay.

More later, study diagram, very small print.

clanton

Rear Admiral

White wire from 30 amp fuse, from 60 amp fuse, from starter solenoid, from battery. This wire supplies power to switch thru control harness. You have blown fuses, or bad connections.

Probe the white wire at the switch, at the engine control harness connectors, and at the 30 amp fuse. Should be battery voltage.

superheat22

Recruit

i have the same exact issue. same motor. power from white wire is good. wire harness has power. did you find the problem? im stressed out!