2006 BL 260 rub rail insert

DKVNY

Recruit
Hello,

With the passing of my father in-law, my wife and I just inherited a 2006 260 with about 70 hours on it and I'm going through to see what's jacked and what's good to go....I appears that I'm missing the Rub Rail Insert...I have the metal track but not the insert....wondering if anyone here knows where I can look it up so I don't get the wrong one....I see that TACO shows a bunch used for BL but I'm not able to find a breakdown for which is for which boat.

Thanks in Advance,

Dan

jbcurt00

Staff member
Its about the profile of the rail, have to see the profile you have and try to a vinyl insert to match it.

Try Wefco if Taco doesnt have it

DKVNY

Recruit
Its about the profile of the rail, have to see the profile you have and try to a vinyl insert to match it.

Try Wefco if Taco doesnt have it
Never heard of Wefco...I'm checking now...I had found something a couple months ago that told me they exclusively used TACO in 2006 but who knows....I feel like I'm about to jump down a rabbit hole.... wish me luck...

jbcurt00

Staff member
If you send the rail profile to Taco they can probably match it.

DKVNY

Recruit
If you send the rail profile to Taco they can probably match it.
I was able to match it at the local store (I found a 4" piece still attached to the port rear to use as a sample) here is my problem now.....it only comes in 50 and 250 sections...the boats 27' X ~9' so tyco says I need to get 63-75' to cover the entire run....anyone know how to bond (2) 50' inserts so I only waste 25' rather than 175'???