FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm looking at installing a new 160 degree Thermostat (while winterizing) before I put her away for the year. Am I going to need some gasket seal for the process or does the gasket float?
I normally use a thin coat of Perfect Seal gasket sealer (Not the sillycone gasket maker) on the gasket. Be sure to use the OEM gasket with the continuity rivet in it so your gauge sender will work.