FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2002 90hp Yamaha, I'm looking to convert from a 20" shaft to a 15". Any suggestions on how and what I would need to start this process? Parts and anything else I would need?<br />Thank you for you help, Rich
hello<br /> a new exhaust housing assy and a 15" driveshaft. and 20 hours or so labor. maybe a jack plate would be a better option.<br /> good luck and keep posting