FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone have tune up specs for a 2001 Searay 180? The info on the flame arrester is different than is whats in the manual I bought. I'm thinking maybe that was replaced at some point by the previous owner and I want to make sure.
Does anyone have tune up specs for a 2001 Searay 180? The info on the flame arrester is different than is whats in the manual I bought. I'm thinking maybe that was replaced at some point by the previous owner and I want to make sure.