FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
There is a small amount of water weeping out of this hole. Is this normal? Is this my thermostat? This engine was started today for the first time in five years. This was the only unusual thing I noticed.
I've looked at the parts drawing and think this may be a poppet valve problem. Not sure if there is a kit available or I have to buy the individual components.