2001 130 Salt Water series Forward control issue Please help :-)

kidafa

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
105
The trim button on my throttle lever works intermittently for both up and down. Its FINE works 100% if I use the switch on the cowling.

Sounds like I have a wiring issue somewhere along the lines?

Where should I start? Does anyone have any diagrams or insight on the harness or any plugs that the tillt/trim are connected to from the throttle lever?


2001 130 Saltwater series 2 stroke

Thanks in advance,

Chris
 

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
9,346
Re: 2001 130 Salt Water series Forward control issue Please help :)

just need to start looking.

My guess would be the switch, but you never know for sure until you prove it with a meter as there could be a problem with wiring
 
Top