How should I wire this so I can get a reading from both engines?
Twin 1990 Johnson 70's.
One starter Battery
One Deep Cycle Accessory Batteries
Battery switch OFF-1-BOTH-2
I put a new floor in the boat and now one of the Voltmeters is not working. I want to understand how it should be wired or what wiring set-up will give the most information at any given time. I understand what a voltmeter does and how to wire one , but I cannot find anything on two with two motors.
Also My Horns are falling apart .. I cannot seen to find just that part anywhere. Would there be any issues if I wired those as a couple of idiot lights instead? colors go where?
Twin 1990 Johnson 70's.
One starter Battery
One Deep Cycle Accessory Batteries
Battery switch OFF-1-BOTH-2
I put a new floor in the boat and now one of the Voltmeters is not working. I want to understand how it should be wired or what wiring set-up will give the most information at any given time. I understand what a voltmeter does and how to wire one , but I cannot find anything on two with two motors.
Also My Horns are falling apart .. I cannot seen to find just that part anywhere. Would there be any issues if I wired those as a couple of idiot lights instead? colors go where?