2 Boats --- Unsure of Make or Model --- But Cool looking...

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant
Re: 2 Boats --- Unsure of Make or Model --- But Cool looking...

She sure is a keeper JB! Now, to go to Canada or perhaps a 18' Holiday with a 110 Tower'o'power? Hum....:lol:

As for the border, it's fine. A short bill of sale suffices and its not worth enough to worry about duty even if it was not made in the USA

64osby

Admiral

Yeah, I highly doubt its a Feathercraft let alone a Vegabon.... no barreling at all! I'm not really sure what it is, it doesn't look like a SC/Lonestar/Texas maid/ Arkansas traveller/ mirro craft that's pictured on fiberglassics. The Admiral is kinda dubious about driving to another country for a boat, but what was priceless was she said "is it a Starcraft? Why not just buy a bigger Starcraft instead?" :):):):)

Chief I saw a nice 21 Mariner a while back. It was even up your way. Good to see you're back on.

InMotion

Commander

The Admiral is kinda dubious about driving to another country for a boat, but what was priceless was she said "is it a Starcraft? Why not just buy a bigger Starcraft instead?" :):):):)

Ahhhh no worries there... see the big difference between the US Homeland Security and the CDN version is that the CDN border is concerned about us Canucks bringing to much stuff back into CDN --- so just buy and wear a tuque and have a cup of Timmy's in your hand and they'll let you back into the USofA no questions asked!
:)
J.

tgp***

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'm thinking Duracraft or Duratech, and the one seems similar to a 57' Lone Star. Do we know the dimensions of these boats???

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

I'm thinking Duracraft or Duratech, and the one seems similar to a 57' Lone Star. Do we know the dimensions of these boats???
Only that they are 18' long but I wouldn't put much faith even in that.. the seller did not seem to have a clue what they were. I agree though, it does look a lot like a Dura something.