1st Boat Restore- DON'T KNOW THE YEAR/MAKE???

19bluemitsu84

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
10
Hey people I've been following many threads on here and finally decided to join and post some pics of my first boat project. I found this old boat (hull and trailer really) for $100 and have been educating myself on restoration procedures. This boat has so many coats of paint on it I lost count, but if you could help me figure out the year and make of the boat, I would appreciate it. I plan on posting the restoration progress on here, any advice, opinion, or help would be appreciated, let me know what you think it is! thanks!
100_0659.jpg

100_0669.jpg

100_0672.jpg

100_0675.jpg

100_0676.jpg

100_0677.jpg
 

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
23,767
Re: 1st Boat Restore- DON'T KNOW THE YEAR/MAKE???

No clue. It's probably from the 50's or 60's. There were hundreds of fiberglass boat manufacturers back then (some only selling a few boats). It will surely need a new deck, stringers, and transom. Hang a 50 horse on the back and go for a cruise!
 
Top