1999 Yamaha 30hp

Grmmini

Recruit
Hi everyone! I have acquired a new project an Avon supersport RIB it has a 30hp Yamaha wich I believe to be a 1999. It is a remote start with power trim and I am trying to find more information on this motor I have posted the information below
Yamaha SN.jpg
So outside of this I will post a few pictures and it looks either like a part is missing(possibly a solenoid) but not sure if the wires have just been disconnected for some reason or as I said a part is missing. I am hoping with the knowledge of this group I can solve this mystery!! Thanks in advance! here are the picspic1.jpgpic2.jpgpic3.jpg

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Looks like a ground cable to me.----Do you have the 703 control box ?----Any pictures of the wiring on it.

Grmmini

Recruit
Looks like a ground cable to me.----Do you have the 703 control box ?----Any pictures of the wiring on it.
Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, I thought it was the ground from the harness, and also the positive from the starter is not connected at the other end. I'm trying to figure out where they connect or if something is missing in between? Are you asking about the wiring from the control box?