1998 Trophy 2002 WA Dash Panel

davidgussy1

Cadet
I have a 1998 2002 WA and I need a new dash panel. I have a Force engine and all the guages work. The reason I want to replace the panel is because it's in need of painting and I cannot read the wording for the toggle switches. I don't want to place stickers or tape for the wording as I would like to keep my Trophy as original as possible. I have checked ebay and some other web sites but no one has what I need.
Thanks, and any help would be appreciated.

Monterey10

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1998 Trophy 2002 WA Dash Panel

To reduce the damage to the panel, consider putting a canvas cover over the dash. My boat had a cover, which was lost at some point. I learned that I was getting water intrusion through the gauges, into the boat. So, I sealed up the gauges and made up a new cover.

West Marine has nice looking plastic switch labels. I think they're put on with tiny screws. You might consider that if Greatlakeskipper doesn't have your switch panel.

davidgussy1

Cadet

Thanks for all of the info. Greatlakeskipper doesn't have my model number. I'll try West Marine for the labels if I cant find a dash panel. I really want to keep my Trophy as close to original as possible.

JohnQ-FWB

Seaman

There is a guy over at BOC (SSounder) that does what you are loooking for.

Monterey10

Petty Officer 2nd Class

This past weekend, I took a $2 piece of dash plastic. (stippled on one side), cut it to fit, drilled the instrument holes and the screw holes. It took 3 leisurely hours, but I think it came out Okay. If you don't want to buy the hole saws, you can use a router to cut the holes.

davidgussy1

Cadet

JohnQ,
Can you tell me what BOC (SSounder) is? I would love to have my dash panel looking new and original for my Trophy.
Thanks!

JohnQ-FWB

Seaman

JohnQ,
Can you tell me what BOC (SSounder) is? I would love to have my dash panel looking new and original for my Trophy.
Thanks!

BOC = Bayliner Owners Club ( http://www.baylinerownersclub.org/forum/ )

and

SSounder is a member there. He has a business in the Puget Sound area that does/makes graphics/signs/labels. Quite a few folks have used his product/services to do what you want.