FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Trying to adapt a ocean runner 200 to my boat, how do I go about finding out what the remaining wires are for ? is there a wiring diagram for this harness? I can't find it from my searches. Thank you
Think I figured out that plug I saw another empty plug with same color wires so I connected it to that hopefully that's right I just cut the new connector off and used the old one and crimped the wires