FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,i have a 1996 Baja mach 1 boat,it has th 4.3 chevy motor,and dominator jet drive.I cannot find any info on these boats,can anyone please give some info.Were they special order?I cant seem to find info on them anywhere,,thank you.
I have a 1996 21' baja mach 1 with a volvo penta 5.0 and a cobra outdrive. I'm also having trouble finding any info on it. Any information anyone can give me would be great.