1995 Four Winns Horizon

tempus fugit

Cadet
Although I have been reading the forums here for a very long time, I have posted only a few times since I usually find what I need has already been posted. I just bought my second boat project, a 1995 Four Winns 200 Horizon, outboard, which is pretty much a bare hull with a pile of beat interior pieces that i can use as templates. I will be using the boat for both pleasure and fishing so would like to configure the rear area for both. My questions are does anyone else have this model that can send me some pics of the rear area? I scoured the four winns catalogs and only found a few poor quality shots. Seems the original configuration is not so good for fishing and I would be appreciative of any insight from others on this topic, before i do the work. The original rear seat is now a pile of carpeted wood pieces that i would like to ignore and create a removable or folding bench seat. Thoughts and pics of yours? thanks in advance. I'll add pics once I figure out how.

tempus fugit

Cadet
Re: 1995 Four Winns Horizon

Looks like it was good no one replied with ideas here, after pulling the carpet out of the ski locker and removing the gas tank I found lots of moisture in the stringers, plenty of info already on the forums about that topic. Not sure if i'll tackle that job as it seems like a cap off process to get under the deck on this one.

tomdinwv

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: 1995 Four Winns Horizon

Hate to hear about your stringer problem. Sounds like you're in for quite a bit of work. I figured someone on here would have a Four Winns from that era and be able to get you some pics. Good luck on your rebuild.

h2odick

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I've got a '99 horizon 240, not sure if it would help ya, but i can take any pictures you want. In the mean time, you can checkout my gallery page - http://photos.resyn.net/v/boat/
Man oh man, gonna take awhile to get used to the forums again.. Ignore most everything below this line, can't seem to edit it, remove it, nothin :)

Last edited: