1992 Sea Ray 180 Floor Project Help and Advice needed

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I thought they may have been related to waterproof wiring. So another part would go into the center with a rubber type head to lock onto a fitting under/thru deck as it is tightened.
Thats just a guess. Toss them back into your bucket. Something may crop up as you move along.

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
Pressure washer nozzles? Lol... dunno, haven't seen any of those on my boat... seems like they must thread on to something tho with those slots on the front

MC_What have I done?!

Petty Officer 2nd Class
It’s funny you mentioned the pressure washer cause I actual checked it before. Lol. I put them back in my bucket just in case I figure it out.

MC_What have I done?!

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Big news today, took out the Sea Ray and she floats! Still have some things I’m going to do but this was a huge day and such a relief off my shoulders! I have lots of pictures to take so you can see what I have done but here is a quick one skimming over the lake. Little mercruiser 3.0 got up to 45 with the family on board, I think a good hull cleaning wax and she’ll do 50. Ordering some Bennet 10x10 tabs to go on it too.

Attachments

• photo332806.jpg
    photo332806.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5

Timr71

Petty Officer 1st Class
Congrats! There's nothing like when you get that boat back on the water. Good times for sure.