FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
We've had the boat for about 6 years and the last couiple years I noticed it started going up slower,the motor works good and the unit stays in any position, but I'm thinking the pump is getting weak, is there overhaul kits for the trim pump,
Their are reseal kits for them but to accurately diagnose these systems you need to have PTT gauges capable of reading 2500psi and the service manual. You could have bad shuttle valve or maybe the shock valve is bad.
I ordered a service manual and it came in the mail this morning (ebay good for something anyway) but have no gauges, I've overhauled wheel and master cylinders before, fixed hydraulic jacks so this looks like something I wouldn't be afraid to tackle, Thanks for the info,