FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi guys/gals-
been a bit since I last posted, been working on my Sea Ray cuddy, along with my hatch levers, having a hard time locating replacement rubber moulding that goes around the seam of the boat. the moulding now is rock hard like plastic instead of rubber.
I ordered the Taco v12-0334bka50-1, should know later today (if it arrives on time) if it fits. It looked and measured just like my old petrified rub rail.
Thanks. I just received the V12-0317BKA. My boat is a 22 footer so I had to order two rolls of it since the rub rail measures 55 feet all the way around. I haven't checked it yet for fit.