FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello.
I am new to this site. I am thinking about buying a used boat. the boat i am looking at is called a 19ft south sea or south seas. (year 1989) Does anybody on here know about them (good bad)
Thanks Steve
Never heard of it. Great motor on it though. On a 20 year old boat brand is unimportant. It's all about maintenance. If it was well taken care of then I'm sure it will be a good boat.