FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got an 89 celebrity 187br with the merc 4.3. 14.5"x19pitch prop, all trimmed out she does 37mph at 4400rpm (gps).I don't know how other celebrity owners are hitting 50mph with the same setup.
I'm not sure but i have an 89 215 21' bowrider im sure it has a 19 pitch prop it has a 355 chevy (5.7L bored .30 oversize) with the stock alpha one behind it motors pretty well stock other than the machine work and new parts for the rebuild I've only had it up to 35 mph (very small lake) anyone know what this boat would approximately do with say a 400 horse motor??? not meaning to hijack your thread