FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I think that looks awesome! Nicely done. I have an '88 Force 85 as well. I dusted the cowling off, but the entire boat and engine could use a make-over ("MOVE THAT BUS!!!!"). My cousin works for a vinyl sign and graphics company as their Sr. Designer so I might have to hit him up for a flashy design. Glow in the dark graphics perhaps.