FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My 1986 Sea Nymph SS155, 15.5ft is rated for 80hp. Does the boat have any markings on it at all? I found my model number in sharpie on the original floor when i ripped up the carpet during the restore.
I found the plate and it is rated for a 140hp. The 90 that was on it cratered after a little lake time. Spun a bearing. I put a Johnson 115 with a hydro plate on the lower unit now it porpises like a mad man. Should I take it off?