FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can anyone tell me the proper fuel ratio for an 87' Force 85? This is a new to me boat I bought last summer and I have not had to fuel it yet. Now that spring fishing is upon us, I will need to fuel it at least once this season I am sure.
1 pint TCW-III outboard oil to six gallons gasoline. Put in oil first then fill tank with gas to mix oil. If built in tank, estimate gas needed. Better to err on side of more oil than less.
Two Cycle Water-cooled. Any brand marked this will do. TCW III will be marked somewhere on the front label. I personally use the cheapest (Wally brand) but some people swear by a specific brand. You pay the money, you take the choice.
For example, chain saw oil is not TCW: it will not do. It is for air cooled engines.