FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes, thank you. I guess I should have explained I lost sight of the duct somewhere behind/above the gas tank. Short of taking the whole boat apart, I was hoping someone had a more exact location. Thanks and I'll keep hoping Captain Joe
Yes, thank you. I guess I should have explained I lost sight of the duct somewhere behind/above the gas tank. Short of taking the whole boat apart, I was hoping someone had a more exact location. Thanks and I'll keep hoping Captain Joe
Thank you NOW we're getting somewhere. I knew this was the place to ask. You're very helpful. While there are no aft facing clam shells there is a plastic vent area ona step-down on the gunnel area. Your suggestion leads me to believe I can find the blower under this grate. Thanks again Captain Joe