Seaman
stratos 179vl wondering what’s are these used for

Attachments

• 7BB6E5C9-75DC-405C-9718-4874140641B0.jpeg
    7BB6E5C9-75DC-405C-9718-4874140641B0.jpeg
    492.6 KB · Views: 10

skuhleman

Seaman
Best guess would be livewell valve controls. Open the hatch and see where the cables go

Utt2033

Seaman
Best guess would be livewell valve controls. Open the hatch and see where the cables go
That’s what I was thinking u can hear doors shutting but live wells still leaked unless flaps are bad. Cables go into back up under the gas tank which is I believe is a 20 I’ve put 16 in it one time and now I only put 8 at a time now and I’ve emailed ranger to get info and they are no help. Thanks for reply may have to do a tear down and rebuild so old

jbcurt00

Staff member
stratos 179vl wondering what’s are these used for
Please dont start duplicate topics about the same subject, not even in different forums.

If you think you started a topic in the wrong forum, or think it'd be better served in different forum, contact any Mkd or better yet, flag (now called report) your post and ask for it to be moved.

Dup in the Stratos forum has been deleted.

Utt2033

Seaman
Please dont start duplicate topics about the same subject, not even in different forums.

If you think you started a topic in the wrong forum, or think it'd be better served in different forum, contact any Mkd or better yet, flag (now called report) your post and ask for it to be moved.

Dup in the Stratos forum has been deleted.
No one would answer my question in stratos forum so I figure no hardly looks there didn’t mean to or know how to delete it

jbcurt00

Staff member
No one would answer my question in stratos forum so I figure no hardly looks there didn’t mean to or know how to delete it
Members cant delete topics/posts, only Mods.

Some sub-forums dont get nearly the traffic of others. Titles that reference what a topic is about, more then simply a Brand name, or only a year and Model could get more attention as well.

As I said, in the future, ask for it to be moved, I posted a couple ways to do that.

Utt2033

Seaman
Members cant delete topics/posts, only Mods.

Some sub-forums dont get nearly the traffic of others. Titles that reference what a topic is about, more then simply a Brand name, or only a year and Model could get more attention as well.

As I said, in the future, ask for it to be moved, I posted a couple ways to do that.
K thanks delete the thread in stratos boats