FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
You can hear the tilt and trim motor running but it is not moving. Whats the first thing I need to check? Gears? Leaks in hose? Any help would be much appreciated.
Re: 1985 Suzuki 40hp 2 stroke power tilt and trim issues
Guys please dont let my name fool you...I am not a joke like one guy told me....I am A married, Father of 2 that just wants his kids to enjoy this old pontoon I bought for them. And yes it does have some bugs to work out and that is why I am on here. I tried to change my name on here but you cant! Thanks and please someone give me some advice.