seaspray65
Recruit
Thread starter- Joined
- Jul 3, 2006
- Messages
- 2
Hi. I am all new to this...Out on the boat over the weekend. While coming in I was at full throttle and all of a sudden it was like I went from full speed to about 1/4 speed. There was no loud bang or anything..It didn't sound like it was struggling.. It just basically decided to limp home. When this happned, I put it in neutral and then I started to throttle forward no problem but again, at full throttle it moved like it was just starting out. I checked the gas lines, I checked the Raycor filter no water. Bulb was hard. I don't think it was a gas starvation problem. Checked the spark plugs...they looked normal for a whole season. I replaced them the beginning of the year. I'm baffled. Where to begin to figure out whats up??? Thank you for your time.