FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anybody know where I can access an electrical schematic for my 1983 Starcraft Islander 19 with Cuddy cabin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It has a 3.8 litre OMC stendrive 800.
I made my own diagram, as I have changed the layout and the PO changed a lot of the wire in the boat. He only had green wire so everything seems to be green. I bought cable-numbering kit at HD and labeled all the wires and made a cheat sheet with numbers and purpose.
ABYC has a colour protocol that may assist you in finding the right wire.