FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks BlueFin, still have a few things to finish, hook up the wiring, install guide ons and spare tire holder, will probably start on the boat in a couple of weeks.
Thanks Glen thanks GA, came out pretty good I think, it's 1979 trailer but I like it better than the fairly new trailer that I bought for my keeper v5 has a lot more support than just the two long bunks I like the idea of bunks and rollers good support and easier loading.