1978 Reinell 20'' Cuddy

RODERICK328

Cadet
Just Bought A 1978 Reinell 20'' Cuddy Cabin . And I Am Trying Too Get An Idea On How The Bimni Top Goes On. I'm Looking For A Picture Of One. I Have To Make A New One Because It Never Came With One. It Has
The Hard Ware Already On It But No Poles Trying To Make My Own. Can
Any One Send A Picture Of One Thanks:)

firehog6305

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1978 Reinell 20'' Cuddy

your best bet, is to have a whole new one made, it will be better construction and better cloth. when you try to match to the old snaps, just one in the wrong place will be a pain, If it was me I would take it to a proffesional, just a word to the wise from another reinell owner:)

firehog6305

Petty Officer 1st Class

A universal one will work fine, that model should have came with a snap on top, not just the bimini, do you have snaps around the windshield???

RODERICK328

Cadet

ya it came with snaps on the wind sheild . is that like a half top. and i have another question. i am rebulding the motor because the last owner crack the block. so i got another block and i stripped it down. my buddy was working ahead of me and mixed up my main bearing. i am using everything out of the cracked block because everthing looked exellent and well maintance. so i put everthing together and plastic gage everything and it was right on the money. but alot of other people told me to replace them and don't mix the bearings up.its like flipping a coin. don't know what to do???????????????:rolleyes: