FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
thats a large boat for a 5.7. I think dry weight is 6800#, wet weight with gear about 9000# If I recall the boat is also 10-1/2 feet wide. the single 350 was the base package. the boat was even a slug with twins
Thank you for your input. no I didn't have it surveyed but it is completely out of the water and I've been all over the whole inside and out stringers are solid and so is the rest of the hull bottom and transom. Not a touch of rot or soft on it above or below. And the owner's manual said the dry weight was 8K but you're right about it being 10 and a half at the beam and one big beast