FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Im looking to cover up 4 vent holes located at the tail end of the boat, I have seen same boat with some type of material covering thier holes any suggestions. The cover vents for this year and make are no longer available. please help.
I'm in the process of restoring one of these. We're going to form some aluminum covers to go in place of the old covers.
I've seen a few V1701's where people have removed the vents entirely and glassed right over them. I think the vents on these boats add to the unique lines and should be kept..
Thanks Ryan that really sounds like a plan, if possible could you give more info or a blueprint im a newbie trying to restore this boat. much help is needed.
I have them and they are in almost mint condition. I run an outboard and thinking about doing some fiberglass work to smooth the back out. I saw yours in an inboard so you would have some more use for them then i