FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 1976 Galaxy Tri-Hull Ski Boat Restoration Plan
That worked! Nice job.
I know where there is one just like that but needing much restoring. I'm not interested in the boat as much as I am the trailer to use with my 85 Thunder Craft Magnum project. Maybe the Galaxy will be my "next" project.