1975 StarCraft Mariner build "The Unicorn"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I have just procured a 21ft StarCraft Mariner (I believe it to be one at least). This is a center console model, I procured it from the original owner here in Oregon. My daughter has named it the Unicorn and that has kinda stuck (But dont worry, no pink/purple sparkly paint is forthcoming).

This will be a project boat as the floors need to be replaced and updates made. The previous owner made his own center console for this boat and I intend to keep it. I was given lots of odd and end pieces to this boat as he acquired things to update it before his health became an issue. I will begin the process of taking the boat down shortly, trying to retain the floors and all wood removed to use as templates. If anyone has any advice on starting the removal of the floors I would love to hear it. =-)

Here are pics as she sat at the former owners home. I hope to keep updating this as like many of you, I dont like it when these posts stop with no updates.

This is awesome I just got the same boat this week. I am excited it's a great boat
Russ Wilson Lorain Ohio

Attachments

• IMG_20230403_072453.jpg
    IMG_20230403_072453.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20230403_072514.jpg
    IMG_20230403_072514.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.