FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Lookin real good John, Hope you were able to use the original rub rail insert. Spendy stuff and Wefco is the only place that has the right profile. I had to buy new, mine was blue.:lol:
Hey that SS cover sure looks familiar sitting there on the bow deck.
Looking good Bud! I just re-powered with a 115 Yamaha on my 18'er and I love it. Going very well. I think your 90 looks slick back there and will work like a charm for that combo.
Budski. I have to say, I am always impressed with your builds. If you don't mind me asking what does one of your finished projects go for? I can't imagine that all the time and energy you put in can pay back that much in an old boat.