FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks Rob, they are a great space saver, we put the on most of out trailers,Thanks Marc this last one I cut out parts with a cutoff blade on an angle grinder, and my son welded it together with a mig welder, got the pin and bolt at Princess auto.
Hi Budski. I have been following your threads a bit. I found the one when you re did the Sea Nymph SS175 from about 11/2 ago. I have that same boat. I need to replace my floor as you did. the existing floor is 1/2 ply (marine grade). Did you, and should i , replace with the same thickness ply ? I am assuming I should, but this is my first foray in to boat rebuilding. thks for any info you can pass along.
Great. I am inclined to upgrade to a thicker ply. my main concern was if the added weight , from the slightly thicker ply, albeit minimal , would be enough to affect the floatation, planing etc.
Scottboat start a topic about your SeaNymph. Ask your questions there. That way the details and help about your boat rebuild will be in a topic about your boat.