1973 starcraft ss restore in progress

Moserkr

Chief Officer + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2021
CbC, glad you are still on this side of the dirt. Sorry you have to see your project go after a decade of work, but time with the family is obviously most important. Im sure your boat will find a home and get back on the water.

Reserector_

Chief Petty Officer" & 2021 Splash of the Year Win
Praying that you find the direction that He would have you go. Stay positive and moving toward the future. :)

DWbaseball

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Best wishes and get well soon.

Been working on my SS for three years and this thread was one of the best that gave me the inspiration and knowledge to do this project.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Good to hear you're on the mend, sounds like you and The Admiral got a great attitude and plan!

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
It is with a heavy heart, that due to life getting in the way, it does not look good for me to finish and splash anytime soon if at all. Long story short, the C word landed in me, shortly after my last post, which put me on the sidelines for quite some time. I am on the mend, and today cancer free, but it was a long-drawn-out battle. No sympathy please, as I feel very fortunate, to be one of the lucky ones, and God is good. That being said, the admiral and I have decided it's time to move on, enjoy the grandchildren and maybe do some traveling. I do have some repercussions from the chemo and radiation treatments, and to quote the great Toby Keith "I'm not as good as I once was."
That being said, the project is for sale. I don't expect to get what I have into it (we all know, these boat projects don't pencil out very well), but I would love to see somebody complete what I started and splash it someday.
Thanks, and p.s. I love the STARMADA gang, and all I have learned hanging out with ya all.
Dang man. :confused:

I understand about health and life problems. It's really tough and sometimes we have to make hard decisions in order to move on. You're doing what you need to do.

Best of luck to you and stay strong! :cool:

Rudi2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
It is with a heavy heart, that due to life getting in the way, it does not look good for me to finish and splash anytime soon if at all. Long story short, the C word landed in me, shortly after my last post, which put me on the sidelines for quite some time. I am on the mend, and today cancer free, but it was a long-drawn-out battle. No sympathy please, as I feel very fortunate, to be one of the lucky ones, and God is good. That being said, the admiral and I have decided it's time to move on, enjoy the grandchildren and maybe do some traveling. I do have some repercussions from the chemo and radiation treatments, and to quote the great Toby Keith "I'm not as good as I once was."
That being said, the project is for sale. I don't expect to get what I have into it (we all know, these boat projects don't pencil out very well), but I would love to see somebody complete what I started and splash it someday.
Thanks, and p.s. I love the STARMADA gang, and all I have learned hanging out with ya all.
Sorry to hear that.