1971 Winner Baronet Mach IV

jcoelho

Cadet
I have the opportunity to purchase a 1971 Winner 18' Baronet Mach IV for $3000.00. It is in good shape, has a 1999 Mercury 115hp, and galvanized trailer. It does need a new gas tank and some cosmetic TLC. Does anyone know anything about this boat? I currently own a 1989 Four Winns 17' open bow with a 2.3l OMC sterndrive - also in good shape, but looking for something a little bit bigger and with a cuddy. I want the Winner for cruising, wakeboarding, fishing, and playing on the Hudson River in NY. I like the looks and lines of this old boat. I haven't been able to find ANY information about the boat on the net; I know the merc 115 is a good motor -but will this be enough to pull a wakeboarder? Any information about this or similar Winner boat would be appreciated. Thanks.

jcoelho

Cadet
Re: 1971 Winner Baronet Mach IV

So far no responses...does anyone know ANYTHING about this boat?

Attachments

• stevesboat.JPG
    stevesboat.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 0

Seaview60

Recruit

Just saw this listed for sale in Taunton, Ma. You did't buy it? Anyway, I have a 1970. Good stable little boat, doesn't always take off that well and plane off right away, but once it gets moving it cruises pretty good

patjalder

Recruit

So far no responses...does anyone know ANYTHING about this boat?

hi there,it looks like all information is gone,no one seems to find anything about it,by the way i have the same model,also a baronet with a 2 litr volvo penta, it runs like hell,regards,simon

D12ETT

Recruit

Hi,

I have come across a Winner Baronet in the UK.

Does anyone have any photo's of a Winner Baronet they can add including the cockpit area, as i have been offered one that appears to have been modified (poorly) and I'd like some idea of how it should be?

Many thanks,