1971 MG15 Crestliner w/85 Evinrude Electric shift and Spartan Tilt Trailer project

River_Lizard

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1971 MG15 Crestliner w/85 Evinrude Electric shift and Spartan Tilt Trailer projec

Thanks Woodonglass, I figured the chips weren't too bad. When I saw your post about not having to take the cap off I thought I might get lucky...I just couldn't see how I could bypass doing that. I really don't want to cut the back cap off, I'd rather take the whole thing off as one piece. I've got a few other things to build once I have the cap off, under the bow I'd like to reenforce it (so I can walk on it and also build place for a fuel tank.)
I've got more photos but I'll post them later with additional questions, gotta go get some stuff done around the house.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Re: 1971 MG15 Crestliner w/85 Evinrude Electric shift and Spartan Tilt Trailer projec

Bump
I finally run over & grab the SC in your backyard. Hope your business stuff, MFG15 & the around thehouse projects are all on track & proceeding post haste:D

Have a good weekend

vahran

Cadet

Greetings Jeff,
I've been reading over your posts as i have just aquired the same boat you have, and from the looks of things, we have the same issues. So, i wanted to take a moment to say hello and see how you were coming along with the boat? Hopefully i can follow your footsteps ( i'm a first time boat owner noob ) and learn a few things as I try to get this boat going.

Hope to see a reply soon,

Jeff