FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can someone tell me what would be the best size prop for a 1967 20 HP Johnson and a good place to order one? I have searched and cannot seem to find an answer.
Can someone tell me what would be the best size prop for a 1967 20 HP Johnson and a good place to order one? I have searched and cannot seem to find an answer.
Need your type and size of boat typical use and load.Present prop size,speed and rpm would be good.Lacking performance specifics a description of hole shot and wot(wide open throttle) top speed.Performance with a specific load.In a brief look through prop finders it appears there isn't a 67 20 hp.at least I couldn't find a prop application.I did find one for a 69.