FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an 1965 ,I think, Johnson outboard Model # LD-10S. The hood blew off and got ran over. Does anybody have another one or know somewhere I can get one?<br />Thanks, Todd
Hi Todd,<br /> Time to put on your grubby clothes and head to the local marinas. Find out where they send their junkers & clunkers. I'm pretty sure the same hood was used on the 6hp of similar vintage. They made the 5hp direct drive motor from 1965 to 1968. I believe either Johnson or Evinrude hood will fit. They also turn up on eBay from time to time, generally for not too much money...<br />- Scott