FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can anyone tell me what fuel tank , line and fitting's I need for a 1964 Merc. 20 horse outboard. Can I use a plastic tank since I will be in brackish water at time's. Thank's
Thanks for the info SM.. Do you happen to know what type and size fitting goes from the fuel line to the engine.? If anyone can tell me the set-up from tank to engine I would really appreciate it ! THANK'S