1963 Boston wailer 13 footer

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Micky has pictures of him skinny ?
That seems hard to believe ..:suspicious:

Was posted on facetube this past weekend....... Seriously looked like a pic from the 80s complete with a mullet

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I thought you could only marry your sister in Kentucky? Fla. too? mickyryan

Man Mick...you were a bony young dude! + she is a great looking women! Cheers to both of you.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
childhood sweetheart lol thanks Scott! lol so i went to check pots yesterday early am for those who dont do facebook, had 3 in 3 traps all super nice sized but im wondering if i wasnt being trolled , the odds of 1 per trap and all being large? lol i think im going to put some tie wraps around it just to see , if they open them and steal crabs tie raps will be gone...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
You need to find a source for some trash fish .. stink shad or poggeys or ribbon fish .. Really smelly stuff . You might ask a local fish market about that .. The left over fish heads and carcasses work good also ..

Last edited:

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
buddy went snapper fishing he has a whole bucket full in freezer so ill get that and try it, i got busted on craigslist last night, she was like omg you bored already!!! i got chores you can do! lol i was just window shopping honest! tod her if i did anything id prolly do a glen l project boat next .......

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
ugh she forced me to do chores all day yesterday! she saw me pull up with the big boat and layed the smackdown i had to wash cars do manslave stuff but i did get some crabs to eat!

Attachments

• photo335615.jpg
    photo335615.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
buddy went snapper fishing he has a whole bucket full in freezer so ill get that and try it, i got busted on craigslist last night, she was like omg you bored already!!! i got chores you can do! lol i was just window shopping honest! tod her if i did anything id prolly do a glen l project boat next .......

I catch heck for that too .. ill be like "I think we need something bigger" and she'll laugh cuz she thinks I'm joking, but I'm not joking haha

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
so we went fishing sunday a friend and I caught some blue gills a couple catfish , two trees and a gater! who liked chasing bobbers:) sadly im not sure but boat might be waterlogged i had a incident went on emergency travel and left plug in boat came back it was about a foot of water in it , anyways with john and i on the boat it wouldn't go over 9 mph I'm going to check out engine but it seemed to be running fine just struggled under load.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
with boat on trailer, weigh it. you know the trailer weight as you needed it to register here in Flonaziland

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Is there a place for water to get in under the deck ?
I thought Whalers were like a tub construction..

Scott Danforth

Staff member
Is there a place for water to get in under the deck ?
I thought Whalers were like a tub construction..
whalers are built like a big yeti cooler. two pieces of plastic (fiberglass) with foam in between. once the foam gets water logged, its near impossible to get it out.